View Single Post
Magic
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Hi, just wondering anyone here is a fan of korean or japanese group/singer :)? my favourite group would be 2NE1, and solo singer would be IU, her song "good day" is soo good ^^
I mainly listen to kpop rather than jpop. My fave bands are Big Bang, B.A.P, EXO-K, U-KISS, Mblaq, JJ Project, Girls Generation, BTOB, 2AM, 2PM, CN BLUE and BEAST. I also like another band, which is krock, and they're called Broken Valentine. :3

I also watch a lot of korean drama :)

A side note: Has anyone (you probably all have by now) seen the MV for PSY's song, Gangnam Style? Omg, that man is a pure genius! He's old, but who the hell cares, he can dance and perform like it's nobody else's business! If he wasn't so much older than me, I would start crushing on him. :D

edit: I used to listen to a lot of Japanese Death Metal like girugamesh
Dir en grey, D'espairsRay, Penicillin, Deathgaze, and Guitar Wolf (one of the best damn old skool japanese rock bands you will ever listen to). And when I say 'used to' is because when my mother (who is a devout Catholic) found out what the lyrics meant on some of the music, she threw out my CDs, and actually burnt some in the backyard. I'm like, Jesus Christ, it's not like I'm gonna go and carve out someone's lungs, and start praying to Satan, lols. But anyway. I've still got some really good old classics hidden in a hidden compartment in my closet.

Also, I sort-of like the bands like Gazette and stuff.... The Visual-Kei (I think they're called now) bands, I just don't think it cool how some of the guys in certain bands, feel the need to kiss their (male) fellow bandmembers. I'm not a hater, it's just that...I go to concerts and whatever, for the music, not to see guys kissing and shit. And to make matters worse, that kinda crap has weaselled its way into the kpop scene. When people share me vids on youtube, it's all about some guy kissing another guy. First Heechul from Super Junior started it off, and now you have Taemin from SHINee puckering up to guys. Some say 'fan service'. I say 'Going too far'. What do you all think on the matter?
I make banners and I animate avatars. PM me for more information.

Questing Bone Stitched and Bewitched! :3

My Quest Thread. Chat with me here:
Last edited by momo the peachy; 09-17-2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: added more information
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:52 AM Reply With Quote