View Single Post
Desolation Denizen
Default   #33  
Clearing her throat, straightening, and crossing her legs, Astra interjects before an obviously-riled Godiva can speak her mind.

ASTRA: Diplomacy 1d20+19 = 37.

"On the contrary, I agree with both of you. We'll need to learn to trust each other if we're going to be fighting side by side, and dinners like this are perfect for that. We should all feel free to say whatever we wish. But, now that you've mentioned this fort, ma Dame, I'm certainly keen to hear more about it."

She's rather proud of how cool and collected that sounded, and she certainly isn't above admitting it to herself. This is what she's best at, after all.

LORD NOSYA: Sense Motive 1d20+12= 19

Glancing up as though noticing Astra for the first time in a while, the lord adds, "Yes, I've heard over and over how important recapturing that old ruin is, so I must assume it's worth discussing now. You'll forgive me if I've not the mind for such terrible matters, that's why I've hired you, of course, my lady."

His attention is drawn slightly away at the end as servants begin carrying in plates heaped with steaming food.

Old Posted 07-31-2018, 04:30 AM Reply With Quote