View Single Post
We're all mad here.
The way it looks to me, it's the left foot that's on the pillar and the right foot that's on the wall. Looks fine to me, close or not. I don't think you really need to change the pose. If you insist though, I think moving it down is your best bet in terms of ease. If that's an issue you could extend the width of the wall a little by using the rubber stamp tool to copy a portion of the cement and stamping it further up. Copying and pasting a section of wall could do it too. The colour of the cement is fairly uniform so it shouldn't be too difficult to match. I'd suggest copying as close to the upper edge as possible so that you still have the lighter edge but not the greenery since the trees wouldn't line up properly anymore.

I would also suggest tweeking the shading on the nose a little bit. I'm not the best with light, but if the light source is infront of him, since the back of his neck is shaded, than the line of his nose and the bridge should be highlighted and the shading done farther back to where the nostril is, because of the angle of his face. So far, the whole picture looks to be like he's turned slightly towards the viewer.

I like it so far. :)
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 06-17-2011 at 05:20 AM.
Old Posted 06-17-2011, 05:13 AM Reply With Quote