View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #601  
Dear ..,
Okay, I honestly never like write in diaries but I feel I really need to like vent somewhere or else I'm going to do something I will seriously fucking regret.

First of all, I am tired of all this 'Go to Edward's' crap when I'm in a bad mood, you ever think I just want to sit down and enjoy my dinner without hearing what the neighbors are doing or your foot hurts? I hear that every day and I don't really give a fuck any more or your talk about me not settling down and having grandbabies and that I'm getting older and can't have them. I am only FUCKING 27! Is that why your trying to push me to get with someone I don't want to be with? How many more times do I got to tell you, he's a friend, nothing more. I will settle down and have children when I am emotionally ready to handle a family which happens not to be now so stop using that, oh your never gonna have kids line on me cause I'm getting close to just packing my bags and being homeless, it will be a lot better than hearing you bitch all the time.

And how the hell how I am suppose to understand anything for my course if you keep pestering me to check out the damn coat you want. Unless you know what flaming color you want, how am I suppose to order it? Than you go on about your medicine list, I am NOT YOUR DAMN SECRETARY, I'M YOUR DAUGHTER, I shouldn't have to remember when all your medicines are due just like I shouldn't have to call the doctors and other places for you all the time. I feel more a prisoner here than I was in the States, sometimes I wonder, if this was the best move cause I'm seriously regretting leaving my friends and my job behind all because you and Grandfather thought that the situation was 'bad for my health'. I hate to say, I rather you both had kept your noses out of it..

cause seriously
your really pissed daughter.

Old Posted 10-15-2012, 04:50 PM