View Single Post
Fresh meat :D
Default Greetings to you!   #1  
Hallo, Trisphee! I'm an avatar forum site (filthy casual) enthusiast and have been expanding my horizons lately. If you can find an Onyx Popcorn somewhere, it's probably me. My favorite sites seem to be going downhill or are in a slow phase, so here I am expanding yet again. :3

I do go in my own slow phases for internet use, so don't be too horribly surprised if I don't check in for a few months and then WOO, here I am again.

I'm a huge stereotypical nerd, complete with blackframe glasses. I like any form of videogame I've ever gotten my hands on, from the Atari in my grandparents' basement to whatever endless runner Sega just dropped on the Play store. (I don't have later consoles or a gaming computer, though, because I am in a service position and paid peanuts, but without the edible part. ) There are, of course, duds, but heck on dwelling on those. I'm far more picky about my comics, but that's mostly down to personal taste. I have yet to watch an anime that I don't find at least amusing or morbidly fascinating.

I'm from the States, my favorite food is tacos, I'm very religious but tend to not talk religion publicly since I go into trashcan mode pretty quickly and no one needs that, and politics suck vacuum cleaner dust bags so I don't talk those either.
Last edited by Onyx Popcorn; 10-10-2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old Posted 10-10-2020, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote