View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #29  
It was amazing how she knew exactly what I was referring to. It made me smile and lean back in my seat. I looked over at her and removed my hat for the time being. I then sighed softly and placed my right ankle on my left knee, turning back to scan the waters for the truth they would hold. "This is something I'd always dreamed about. I honestly never though that I would be sitting on my own ship as a captain... But here I am... Plain as day... Sailing my own ship on the open sea. It's truly a miracle and a dream come true..." I said and then sighed heavily, planting my feet back down on the floor firmly. I grabbed the wheel to steady it some, but then I looked back to Haze.

"Alright. The cook is rather nice and he should answer any questions you have to the best of his ability... Which should be pretty damn well unless he wants to be fired," I said and made that last part sound a little playful. I knew it wasn't good to joke about that, but it's all you had when you were on a ship with limited resources. "Oh. I forgot about that. I had a key copied for you. Here." I then fished a key out of my jacket pocket and handed it to her. "It should be kept locked at all times."

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 10-11-2010, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote