View Single Post
기다려
I would love to live outside of my country for a while, too; even if just for a couple of years. My sights are set within Asia; Thailand maybe, or South Korea. Sun and smiles sound sounds wistful af TT Shakira wrote a song about longing for the beach... what was it again? Anyway, I hope we both get to live our dream destinations! Some cautious optimism is in order!

I'm a terrible procrastinator too, but I find that motivating myself with rewards does help. Like your story for example. Or even just the chance to relax and read some manhwa or watch kpop. I tell myself 'you can't relax until you finish x amount' and make myself stick to it. But it's hard. Oftentimes I do give up because there's not much to motivate oneself under Covid regarding actual outcomes, you know; like what does my assignment have to do with anything?! But. We must persevere. And I think as long as you've integrity, effort doesn't matter. Put in as much effort as you can spare but don't push yourself too hard; after all you're working and attending school at the same time.

I suppose steeling yourself for the worst means whatever will come will be a relief to you, but that's still sad TT

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-14-2020, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote