View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default Generic Fantasy World, Go! (Sunny Spider-Milk)[m,definitely]   #1  
The weather worked only to serve in direct juxtaposition to Zentha Gilfaren's cloudy moon. Contrary to her countenance, the sun was shining, song birds were chirping, general spirits around the town of Davensport were high. Economy was at all time high, mouths were fed, and the townsfolk were more focused on building stores of food than building weapons of offense and walls of defense. It was not without its faults of course, but the people of Davensport were in no need of an adventurer.

Quite the contrary, in fact, there were no jobs whatever to be held for someone like Zentha. She possessed quite a specific skill set, and that skill set was suited to exactly one position: hunt the bad guys, gut them, reap the reward. That was her entire job description since leaving Grikkan, and this adventurer was out of a job. There was simply no need for her, at least, none that she could see. There weren't even the ever so reliable Wanted posters that so generally graced virtually every other city she'd been in up until now.

“You'd think the blacksmith would take me up for a spell or something. Anything. I'd do anything. But no, they need no one and now I'm hungry with no food. Just...just great,” Zen said sighing as she listened to the city gates close behind her. “Well that's fine because I know how to hunt.”

Zen rolled her eyes, shifting her pack and left the road, immediately making way for the forest.
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 12-31-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote