View Single Post
Blue Fish
Jester, I get that with anything media wise. People like different things you know? Movies, shows, games, ect. I might read a few things in passing but usually if I'm digging into reviews of something like that it's because I'm either already interested ad just wanting more info to get hyped about or if I'm on the fence about something and I'll look at multiple reviews for specific things mentioned.

Products and services though I do find reviews really helpful for but with all reviews you have to take some with a grain of salt and really pay attention to things that are either being mentioned consistently or seemingly go unmentioned. Sometimes you can just tell by the tone of the review too. I've worked customer service for years and can tell you that some people just can't be made happy or want to find something to complain about because they had a bad day and want to take it out on someone or something. On the flip side there are also times when people are paid, reimbursed, or given incentives to write good reviews. Still though, being able to weed through all of that I find when you can spot genuine reviews they can be extremely helpful.
Old Posted 01-04-2023, 10:19 AM Reply With Quote