View Single Post
Icy Footed
-u- I thought the picture taking and selfies was a little silly, but then again I think it's an appeal most young'uns can appreciate nowadays. (talks like an old person but behaves like one of the "young'uns" sometimes..)
At first I didn't really want to do the side stuff, since it wasn't too necessary for completing the story and advancing forward, but I couldn't help wanting to explore it a bit, and ended up liking taking pictures of the cool stuff around.

:D Well, most of them are for Moogle missions and Emblems, but I want to unlock all of Sora's little poses for a selfie. >x{ He only has two, but I don't know how to get more! Do I need to take pictures of all the emblems and stuff? :[ I'll totally do it if that's the case! >:{ And I'm trying...soooo hard not to just look up all the locations on the internet but-! <XD I'm not letting myself out of prideful determination, hehe. Though I know it's still frustrating me to no end. x{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-21-2019, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote