View Single Post
Time Agent
Default   #27  
@Xia Now that would make more sense. Finding an excuse to ban you because they didn't like you. That happens on all sites though. If the admins don't like you there's no point to trying to stay on a site. Yes, it's not highly mature or professional but it happens online and in the real world as well. It's something you have to learn to cope with and adapt to.

Do you mean no-so-nice as in not agreeing with them or saying it in a not so nice manner? They have really buckled down recently on how things are said when giving support or feedback.

I have heard rumors but there hasn't been any big drama on the site since I joined other than what happened with Haley. I agree she had too many chances.

About the amount of warnings per ban and how that differs per person, I do know that occurs and I don't agree with it. They have that list in the rules about how many warns to a ban and yet they don't use it. Maybe I should talk to Iscariot about that. He was asking me recently if there was anything him or the staff was doing wrong.

What rumors have they made up about other staff? I do honestly want to know. If you want to know I've been on Solia since Nov 09 but I have heard and read some of the older stuff. Like I know what happened to Hannah. When I joined the staff was only Iscariot, Dekkard, Turgon, Gargy, Yanagi, Stitches, Rasen and Starry.
------
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:00 AM Reply With Quote