View Single Post
기다려
I think I'm probably drawn to the heroine and villainess + the magical girls plots the most. We can do one or both of those.

For the heroine and villainess, it's either a pre-existing story (or game) or one that's being written in real time. Since in this plot I suggested regression, I think it's a pre-existing story. After they reach the end of the story, the heroine and villainess regress back to the beginning, and they think they're doomed to keep repeating the story forever. But since they're the only ones who remember the story after regressing, they might decide they want to break out of the cycle by breaking out of the storyline.

If the story is being written in real time, then instead it would be that the heroine and villainess are unhappy with the story as it's unfolding (although they have no idea where it's going) so they don't want to live according to the writer's wishes.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 06-17-2022, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote