View Single Post
*twitch*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
BD hehe I am always a fan of fantasy rifts and lets go into another world type scenarios. If you don't mind me being slow to reply I do not mind rping. I am trying to get back into it myself and find that story broad enough that anything can happen.
Great to Hear ^w^/)~
Sorry for the little bit of a late reply to you Poggio, my connection was a bit spotty for awhile so I couldn't log in till now. I don't mind slow going Rp's honestly, as long as they don't stop completely [die incomplete when they didn't have to qwp]

If you still would like to Rp with the Rw rifting into Fw i'd be happy to do so ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
do you have any examples of how you would write and do you do mxm or m/m?
I haven't written in awhile, but I think the closest thing I have to updated examples were what I've posted in the spoiler below. This was done as a small example to what I usually write, because I didn't want to intimidate people by posting something too large as an example.

As for MxM - M/M, in all honesty I've barely Rp'd any male characters. Maybe once or twice and both times very sporadically as they were secondary to help further the stories they were involved in. Sorry about that :) I'm usually more interested in the story and development of characters than concentrated directment towards Romance and the pairing of characters. Mind if a pairing developes that's fine by me though :).

SanePsycho = First Stalker xP
Old Posted 09-14-2016, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote