View Single Post
Two Fish
T H A G H N E E L
Was it really that easy to see through their changes? Maybe if they denied it long enough, Zeke wouldn't catch on. "Maybe the load I just dropped brought back my feminine glow." Neel scratched the back of their neck, slightly fluffier armpits exposed as they let out a little nervous chuckle. Neel noticed Zeke playing with the hoverboard square and dug for her own. After honing in on Zeke's movements, they too expanded the board, though it took a few presses for them to find the correct button. Neel's eyes widened, ready for the excitement. "I think I've got it." Neel tapped the board with a toe before trying to balance atop it. As Neel shifted their weight onto it, it became unstable, leading Neel to ride it like a surfboard stuck to the ground, arms flailing for balance.
M E E Q A
Meeqa did as told, her head nodding up and down with excitement as she found a good clear space to sprawl out on. She grabbed the bedding from her closet, since she never used it in her sleep chamber. She spread it out on the cold, metal floor for some texture and pattern behind her. Plus, it wasn't as uncomfortable. Her arms tucked behind her head, legs twisted over each other. "Is this good?" And just like that, the door behind her slid open. The sound of the seal breaking made her jump up and wrap her body in the surrounding blankets.

"What the hell is going on here?" A strong male voice boomed through the room. Contrary to the expected response, Meeqa jumped up and ran to the voice, dropping her blanket clothes. Her arms flung around him, and he smiled. He was a giant rock creature, more specifically, golem. His voice was so deep that it shook the room. But he looked incredibly gentle holding a soft, flowing form like Meeqa. She kissed his cheek before turning to Magali. "This is my boyfriend!" She pressed her head against his rock formation of a shoulder.

"Garaq." He bowed his head in introduction. Meeqa smiled, running up to Magali and squishing her face against Magali's soft cheeks. "This is Magali! She's drawing me." Her face lit up, extending a leg playfully.
Old Posted 12-13-2017, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote