View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Morning of February 11, 2012
I'm in the photolab at my Walmart for the 10 o'clock meeting. Manager Regina is telling us about a new point system put into place regarding the Telxon. Basically they're keeping track of 'brownie points' and will deduct from our count for every time we mess up. I log into my account and see I have 790 points. Apparently looking at it during the 10 o'clock meeting deducts a point from me.

Anyways the meeting ends and thankfully because during the entire time I couldn't see anything. My vision was very badly blurred. I go to the restrooms. My sight is still awful but actually returning. The bathroom is different than normal. There is a sink and towel dispenser. But all the other sinks are gone and in its place is a huge empty wall. At the end of the bathroom is a tall full body mirror. I stand in front of it. I feel kind of drunk in that dizzy light headed manner but I also felt something else. It was freaking me out. Next thing I know I fall to the floor. I feel like all I did was blink but there are three people around checking on me. The world is still unsteady. Moving around feels like I'm pushing through molasses. I'm now facing the bathroom door. On my right is that aforementioned wall. It now has scribbles all over it that I apparently made when I blacked out. One of those three is convinced whatever madness I wrote up there is important and hands me a crayon to finish a particular portion of text. It's written in a shape thought bubble but the bubble is incomplete. Oh and the words are coming from a tiger I drew on the wall. Weird.

Anyway we have to go now cause a manager wants us working. Staci talks to me but I can't remember what happened. I simply walked out the photolab and found myself at a fountain in front of a large expensive hotel, which is behind me. In front of me is a downtown looking area. The left is a parking garage/restaurant with a nearly vertical wooden ship built into the concrete building. I see a ring of "light" form near this building. It is black and green (kind of reminded me of maleficent). A ghost came out and it went directly for a host it wanted inside that ship (apparently the ship portion of the building can open up to a special restaurant section built in three levels. It was really cool actually.

The ghost has accomplices. Though they exist physically a fire ball is very effective. I take down the first two of four easily with them. But the last two are already upon me before I can cast the spell again. I fend them off bare-handed when a video game like moment where the world pauses as an upgrading screen comes up. It said...I gained a fireball spell. =| So what exactly was I using earlier?! I don't know. So I exit out and manage to catch up to the Ghost boss about to posses the man.

Intercepting it though was a man who could resist possession. The ghost could get around him to its desired host so summons skeleton warriors for us to handle. Appropriate on the woodden ship. They could've been undead pirates. The fight only goes so far before I wake up.

The next dream started with me looking at the various games on Adventure Quest. I find an interesting demo. You play a woman, who reminded me of Samus Aran, and she's a were wolf.
It's a 3/4 of a full moon tonight" is actually said in the game. It's meant to be like a tutorial so I guess it meant we get to use wolf powers without going fully there and using the human side too (there were clouds sometimes covering the moon). It was interesting at first. No combat until the second level which took place north west of the starting location. The moon was now out though and she shifts to a half-werewolf state. I remember playing around with the level screen next. I wish I could remember the leveling system used because I remember being impressed with the complexity of every choice one made in point distribution. What was great too was players could reset the point from zero and set her up for different combat styles. I don't remember seeing a stats just the skill board.
Old Posted 02-11-2012, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote