View Single Post
The Illusionist
Rules:

-Follow the ToS and Forum Rules.

-Not everyone will start from the same town and you don't have to be. Travelling is fun but I feel things would be more interesting if they've met more people on the way and they add them to their group. You also have the right to decline an offer to join. However, in an attempt to circumvent God-modding, even if you start on Cinnabar Island, you will still have to travel and figure out the mystery.

-This roleplay will only use the original 151 pokemon (excluding Missingno, and Ho-oh.)

-Yes, I know this interpretation is false. We have to have some way to explain him within the Pokemon World without breaking the fourth-wall.

-You don't have to be just starting your Pokémon journey. You don't even have to be on one, just find a creative way to involve yourself into the story.

-Please be consistent. If you just crossed paths with someone who you've never met, don't automatically know them. You can be friendly with them, but don't call out their names until they've actually told them to you.

-Literacy. Please.

-Sorry no catching legendary Pokemon, but you may team up with them for a short period of time as long it revolves around the story.

-I shall be someone who gives info throughout the towns. I shall take on many personas. I might also give fake information. Piece it together and find out what fits and what doesn't. Good Luck. <-- Oh boy this will be fun on my part... xD

Last edited by Illusion; 07-08-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote