View Single Post
The Man in Red
Sighing, Virgil was feeling overwhelmed with guilt. He should have remembered that today was Katrine’s for releasing new items. But he had forgotten in his excitement of receiving his new shipment early. So he decided to go support Katrine as she made her announcement.

As she stood at the apex of the crowd, he watched as she surveyed the crowd and noticed him.
”Greetings everyone, I hope you’re excited because I’ve got a great news for you all! Today’s the day I unveil a new collection, the Sukeban set to be exact. It’s a cute and adorable set, with plenty of flair. So come and get yours today! And after you’ve finished shopping here at Eclectic Trends, head on over to both Threads and the Salon as I believe they both have new collections available as well.” As he heard Katrine give his and Ellysia’s shops a mention, to say he was shocked was an understatement. Yet all the same, he felt as if a dam had broken up within him as the guilt he had been feeling increased tenfold.

There has to be something I can do to make up for stealing Katrine’s thunder today. But what? Hm, perhaps Lesallia, Ellysia or one of the others can think of something...
Old Posted 12-20-2012, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote