Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #1379  
Ugh!

Those are the worst >:T

It's not quite related, but I especially hate those guys that call themselves "nice guys" and are like, "I hate it when girls say, 'I'm alone' but they never date me! It's like saying you're hungry when there's a cheeseburger outside"

Those guys really, really grind my gears...

Getting mad at a girl for not being interested in them is a THEM thing. Has nothing to do with the girl... Also, the guilt-tripping thing is NOT something a real "nice guy" would do.

I complained to this guy on Discord about my abusive FWB..
A day after we started talking he was like, "I like you" and I was like, "Yeah, I like you too" and he was like, "Nooo... like 'like' like"
And I was like, "Uhm... dude, I don't even know you."
A week later, he supposedly got a "girlfriend", whom he just met a week ago and broke up and he was like, "Wtf! We were so in love!"
And he was like, "Hey Ava... so like... I just had the worst breakup of my life and you know you said you sometimes share nudes with friends... so...."

It just bugs me soooo soooo much!
And literally he told me that I "complain about FWB too much"...

And I just had the same issue with another guy who tried to guilt trip me into talking to him... Like, he kept making jokes about my cosplay pictures and said like, "I want to see pictures of your tits in those cosplays" and when I called him out saying, "Are you joking?" a while later and he was like, "Oh, so you've been ignoring me? Guess I'll just go KMS then"

And it was sooooo f***ing annoying!
Like, it seems like most guys I meet online are creepy AF and they tend to get really mad when you point out how creepy they are... >:T
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-16-2019, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote