View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"Male passions would be the hardest to detect under my clothing...Meh, meh, meh. You lie about as well as I have a chance at winning an award of kindness from a Nun." Tritonia mocked, her voice fake and saccharine as golden orbs remained transfixed on the poor Southlander. Tritonia was akin to a snake, slowly circling. Constricting her coils around her unfortunate victim as the Bard snickered and flashed a set of filed teeth, a tongue flicking across the inside of her canines. "The things I can make you wear. Are you sure you're willing to truly let me dress you as -I- see fit? You're playing a rather dangerous game." She warned with a small airy tone in her voice.

"If you were to be paid 200 coin in order to take care of my children, I would not blame you for 'losing' them. Perhaps near a cliff, or a river." Tritonia said matter of factly as they began to continue to trek down the paths of the Southlands, feet picking up dirt that filled the air around then as they traveled. The conversation seemed to bring them further and futher - The hike back seeming to be moving faster than the solo traverse on her own. And of course the slew of compliments and strokes of her ego only made Tritonia all the more complacent in terms of not lashing out with verbal venom. There was an elated, bloated grin along the Bards face as she softly snickered and rolled her eyes. "Oh, how such a compliment would have freed you from servitude, if I wasn't so -keen- on just shackling you with my own affections." Tritonia said, a playful coo escaping her lips that hid a rather malicious intention for Chidi. She wasn't letting such a precious little token walk free.

Ever.

"The man we're talking about seeks romance in the briefest of terms. He is forcing a hand to wed him, simply for the fact he hungers for money. Money and simple malice in ruining the life of a noblewoman." Tritonia shrugged. "How well do you know of the Sons? How their banditry and swords have caused havoc for the West? When we move closer, simply speak and ask of them, and watch people reel back in fright."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 01-31-2019, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote