View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default Comfort stuff to do when you're sick?   #1  
When I get sick, I try to get better as fast as I can, but typically I feel terrible for an entire week or half of one. :c
I notice though, that when I'm sick, I'm super clumsy, easily tired and not really into doing a whole lot.
When I'm sick, to comfort myself, I like to do a variety of different things to pass the time and keep me functioning. :]
Like drinking tea, and playing Fallout 3. Or dorking around with the keyboard and playing some tunes. x) or just kicking back with my water, kleenix and putting on a movie or two. <:)
Just little things I do so I don't feel completely miserable.

It's the holiday season, and I know feeling under the weather must be pretty common. If you aren't sick, then you're helping taking care of someone who is. :/
What are some things you do when you're sick that help you?
And are there any interesting things that you reserve for when you ONLY get sick?
For example, The Princess Bride is my go-to movie for whenever I'm sick, so I only watch it if I get sick. x) Mostly because the little kid is sick in the movie and is just playing video games when his grandpa arrives with a story. ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-15-2018, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote