Thread: Games by Coda
View Single Post
Developer
Default Games by Coda   #1  
UPDATE: I'm going to try to keep the second post of this thread up to date with links to all of my games so you don't have to comb through the whole thread to find them.

Most of the games are web games. This is to let as many people play them as possible instead of requiring downloads and installation that limit which platforms they can run on. How well they work on mobile can be hit or miss but I've at least tried on all of the more recent ones.

So I'm working on a new game, and it occurred to me (and I confirmed with a forum search) that I'd never actually linked to anything I'd written!

So here's the game I'm working on right now, still in development but playable:

Gravity Runner
(old version)
Controls:
- Space: Jump
- Double-Space: Reverse gravity
- Right: Speed up
- Left: Slow down

You can only reverse gravity once per jump/fall, so no flying by toggling gravity back and forth. If you're not pushing left or right you'll settle at a medium speed.

Future plans: Platforms that are dangerous (one or both sides covered in spikes or something), touchscreen support.

My current high score is around 158.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-16-2014, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote