View Single Post
Lazy
Default   #21  
I'm afraid that Sword of Seals is the only Japan-exclusive released that I've played. It seemed pretty good, (GBA is master class, after all)but I only played that once, so I may not have gotten the full feel of it. I tried to play the most recent Japan Exclusive, (FE12, perhaps? It was a remake of the other game with Marth in it.) but my lack of computer skills prevented be from successfully obtaining a translated emulator. I've considered playing Genealogy of the Holy War, which I've heard good things about, but I doubt I'll find the time any time soon.

Another thing I feel I should mention about this game is that it is legitimately funny. There are genuine laugh-out-loud moments, especially in the support conversations. And I'm lead to believe that the DLC is yet more ridiculous. One choice line my friend heard was "Is there a mirror in your pantaloons? Because I can see myself in them." This was made more surprising by the fact that it was uttered by the dancer, a girl who is almost cripplingly shy and modest. Good times abounds
In all likelihood, you just read a clunky wall of text. There's no need for me to make you read even more in my signature.
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote