View Single Post
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #3  
Hee, I could change the first sentence to something more compelling - it's true, I haven't really given the first line much thought; or I could hope that the center of the book would appeal to you enough for you persevere through the first paragraph -- but in any other setting, that would feel risky.

I'd love to continue this story, but to be honest, I didn't really have a premise in mind; I wrote this by taking inspiration from a picture of a small girl standing in a very lush looking rice-field, looking into the distance (an actual photograph - I had no idea there were such landscapes on our own little planet).
So, I'll need a little help, if I want to continue. Any thoughts? I was thinking there might be a character who might offer her help, but he turns out to be evil or something. But guide her into where? I haven't fleshed out the indigo world in my mind yet.

Thanks a bunch for your input! I really appreciate it ^-^

--EDIT--
I adjusted the paragraph to be a bit more descriptive and I also took your other suggestions. Does this make for a nicer read?
Old Posted 12-18-2011, 08:49 AM Reply With Quote