Thread: Lock Please
View Single Post
Magic
Annalisa answered Deva first, "I was originally called Annalisa before taking Theresa's name. To keep things simple you may call me Annalisa." She had noted with some distaste that she was wearing armor that was more ornate then useful in fighting. "And, Fallon, I am of and from Theresa." Annalisa's eyes twinkled with mischief, "It's a bit confusing altogether, I can assure you I have never taken a corpral form before now." The ord of Light bobbed happily beside Annalisa while the orb of nothingness rested on Theresa's stomach.

Theresa took that time to wake up, her eyes snapped open and she reguarded Annalisa hostily. "Who are you?" She asked wanting to know not only their name but how they got so close to her without Theresa knowing. Theresa then looked around and noticed that she was not the only one staring at the girl in white and gold. Then Theresa groaned, the girl was Light that must mean Theresa was Dark. She looked down at herself and almost balked. She was weaing black combat robes and she could feel the prensence of more knives then strickly nessisary.
I wear white to remember-
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

My love, you shall always have a place in my heart. May you rest in peace.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 08:15 AM