Thread: Lock Please
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
"Well, welcome to the party. From what I'm seeing around the room we can expect at least three more people before everyone is here." He chuckled a bit, realizing that the stranger seemed to be tense and on guard. With this realization he started to sum the guy up, thinking of different strategies for fighting him if things took a turn for the worst or he started to threaten anyone.
"Indeed," Tony muttered almost inaudibly. He didn't notice the other portals until he had spoken, but quickly disregarded them as he noticed something about the guy as he was looking him over. He had white hair...and looked younger than him...It was at times like these which he wished for his hat, so he could have hidden the hints of amusement on his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeria View Post
" What is this place? Whats going on? "
He disregarded the voice behind him, thinking that she could be approached later. He approached the kid with the white hair. Kid? He can't be more than a few years younger.... he thought to him self observing him with a deep gaze as he approached him. He reached into his inner coat pocket and pulled out one of his many business cards. He moved slowly and casually so as to attempt not to hint any hostility to him.

"I assume that I will be working with you in the near future. Tony Genuario, private investigator," he said offering the card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
"I am Deva and you are in my work room, as for the rest... you will find out soon enough.... Just waiting on a few more people so I only have to say this once." She sat up moving out of her chair a long black chord following her that linked into the back of the chair. "I did send for you, each and every one of you."
His hand froze. "I guess that I also extend my introduction to you as well," he said, regarding the cord with great caution. It was quickly beginning to seem like a bad Sci-Fi movie. If it was a costume, it wasn't a great one, but he still had to wonder. What on earth is that?
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-05-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 10:50 PM