Thread: Fading Realms
View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
Shiny! The short figure rubbed his fingers eagerly looking for the jewelry merchants display. One moment he was walking in the square, head in his book, trying to be inconspicuous, the next, well his eyes just saw the flicker of shine in the sun light. Like a crow he swooped upon the items, touching them, picking at them, twisting them and watching them gleam. At some point he realized how childish he must have appeared and put the ring back. His coin purse did not give him enough allowance for such finery. Rococo dejectedly turned to the other stalls and sauntered off. As he was looking over the selection of fruit, Rococo found an apple he loved, but once again he did not buy it however it strangely appeared in his pocket. He was amused with himself as the habitual gathering of things in his pocket continued.

Eventually Rococo grew frustrated with not finding what he was looking for. He walked with his head in his thoughts bumping into a man with a cloak. He mumbled an apology as he continued to walk. He soon realized his ability to gather items was not just for stands, his hand was holding a knife blade in palm. He liked it, so he stuffed in his pocket with his other magically gathered items.

( I hope you don't mind me using different fonts. I often forget about color and it still looks confusing using the colors. )
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote