View Single Post
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked to the young drow "Aww but how do I know you will speak once she is set free?" He asked simply with a shrug of his shoulders "Besides" Mizuki began again "What fun would I have if I were to let her go so shortly after capture" Mizuki said with a smile "Besides I think her mouth is less foul and loose then yours" With that he gave a nod of his head and watched as a gage was forced into Thalions mouth silenceing the struggeling male.

Mizuki then leaned down beside the young female with a smile as removed the blind flod from around her eyes "Hello sweet heart" He said to her in a soft tone "Do you want to go home?" He asked her with a little tilt of his head. "Back to the camp where nothing will harm you?" Mizuki knew that the girl beside him was scared shitless. Do to the fact that he got nods insted of words for answers.

With that Mizuki stood "If you do not speak" He said taking his dagger and pressing it to the young females throat "It will be my personal mission to find her and exicute her infront of your very eyes" Mizuki would play out on his threat if needed. "LUNA" he called and looked to the dragoness as she entered the tent. "Get me a horse" With that she left.

A shot term later she returned horse in hand. Mizuki took the he was holding to her throat and removed it cutting the young childs bindings. Picking her up he placed her upon the horse and looked to Luna "No one is to touch her" He said before giving a nod to Luna who stepped out of the tent. Slapping the rear end of the horse he sent it flying out of the tent and into the darkness of the night. He gave a smile as he stood and watched the shadow of a small dragon disapear behind her. Oh no one would touch her, but they could fallow her with ease.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote