View Single Post
Rainbows and stuff
"Oh come now" Mizuki said leaning down to look Thalion right in the face. His braid dangaling close to the ground. "Why suck foul langue?" He asked standing straight before reaching out and touching the males right hip with the ring sending yet another wave of pain through the males body. Mizuki smile and took a step back looking at the male before him. He was bruised and battered. Welts formed on his skin from a abuse. He was a sight to see.

"You will answer the question" He said reaching out to touch the young male once more in the middle of his chest but something interupted him "General" Mizuki looked over to see Luna standing there "Im sorry to bardge in sir but we need your attention on a different matter" The dragonoid said. With a sigh Mizuki walked over and placed the ring upon the table "I was getting bored anyways" Mizuki said before looking to Luna "I will be right out" He said "Send them in he is to always be watched" Mizuki said before glancing back at Thalion "Until tomorrow" He said as he left the tent to be replaced by two large men. One of elven decent the other a troll.

Mizuki stepped out of the tent to see the moon square above there heads. A few hours and the sun would begin to light these lands in her warm embrace. Looking to Luna He sighed "Yes I know...matters" With that they entered the main tent and the real night began.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote