View Single Post
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #41  
The sounds of tires slipping on pavement and metal debris colliding filled Nova's senses as he braced himself by holding onto the back of the drivers seat. Morgan turned around in a panic to see if Nova was alright. "Young master! Are you hurt at all?!" Nova nodded his head as he reached for the door handle. "I'm fine..." He was a little surprised that there was actual concern in Morgan's tone.

Nova slowly opened the door of the car and began to step out. Morgan soon followed behind him.
"Morgan what happened?" Nova looked around him seeing what appeared to him to be scrap metal scattered about on the ground. Morgan bowed softly in an apologetic manner as she spoke. "I'm sorry young master, I was blinded momentarily by the head lights hitting something and reflecting back towards us." Nova frowned as he watched Morgan bow towards him. He waved his hand in a manner to disregard her apology. "Stop that, Morgan. Its not your fault." Nova continued to look around until he saw a girl off to the side of the road.
"Are you all right?"

Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 08-29-2011, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote