View Single Post
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #7  
((Forget about Marcus lol... That was totally my fault. I really thought I changed Samuel to Marcus and totally confused myself... Edward is his name. Though I am thinking of creating an alter ego Marcus latter on... God I feel like an idiot!!))

Liliana:

Liliana wondered through the swamp lands. This time she was going to spy on the castle to see what was going on. She put on her black, hooded gown and wondered around the swamp trying to find an easy way out. There was none and she sighed. "Why me?" She said as she stared around and wondering a lone. Most of her people stayed towards the end of the Swamps but she rather be safe then sorry. Her people thought because they were dragons, they are invincible, even though most of them were slaughtered. It was a dragon thing, she suppose but she was too logical for that.

After about an hour or so, she managed to make way through a forest and then a road in which she heard voices. That is when she paused and slowly crept back into the forest. The last think she needed was to be spotted.

Edward:
Edward walked back and forth, pacing as if he was bored but in reality he was thinking. He knew others who agreed with his command would come but when and how he was wondering. He knew many of his enemies still lurked within the swamp lands, especially the dragons and Liliana. Dragons were strong and hard to kill, even though many died, more then a 100 still survived and that is enough to breed thousands in the next ten years. He could not have that. Though dragons were the hardest to kill but he knew in human form they can be weak and ill minded. Liliana, being the strongest of them all, was the one her feared. Her friendship with his deceased brother made him even more hateful to her, even though her beauty always blew his mind and she would make a good mate, but that was not what he was after. He wanted revenge, plain and simple.

The power of the Twin Moons was dwindling now. He still had his power that he gained but the beast most rest for nearly a year now before gaining enough strength to defeat the remaining creatures. He waited and wondered how many will join him before the beast rises again.

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
Old Posted 08-15-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote