View Single Post
isn't that funny
Default a very aggrivating site malfunction   #1  
it takes about 15 minutes of inactivity for the site to auto logg me out, this normally is not so bad but i just spent closer to twenty minutes compiling a rather long and onerous pm to another member and right as i posted the damn site logged me out, i put a lot of effort into that pm along with outgoing links and descriptions and i am PISSED i am so very upset that i have to choose between a glitch that won't let me log out without clearing my computer information or a timing issue that makes it so that i must randomly post save and otherwise be active in the site whenever i want to send or reply to pms longer than a few sentances, and what is worse, not only did i lose all of this information(i checked, nothing was sent and backtracking didn't save anything) this is not even the /first/ time it has done this to me

this is so seriously stupid i don't even know how to experss it, i think i don't want to play on trisphee for a little bit i'll be back in a couple days when i don't feel like breaking my mouse, hopefully i can either get an answer or a fix
Old Posted 08-13-2011, 07:26 AM Reply With Quote