View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #49  
I absolutely love the Dark Hunter Series by Sherilynn Kenyon. Although I have to agree that Twilight pretty much ruined vampire reputations. I saw one of the movies and tried to read the first book but just couldn't. As to P.C' Cast, I sort of liked her first couple books but absolutely cannot stand her main heroine. I haven't been able to read any of her recent books in the series due to disinterest.

If you haven't read them yet, I suggest Kresley Cole. She works with demons and many other supernaturals as well but at least four of her stories are about vampires and are really good I do have to give a lemon warning though...her books are not for virgin minds.

Another author who does vampire books is Laurell K. Hamilton but her later works seem mostly sex and strong violence, it rather feels she has lost her storyline. Her first few works aren't as bad but it is a matter of taste.

Christine Feehan also does the Carpathian novels and while I don't care for how she portrays females generally many people do like her work. Again though lemon warning. Carpathians are not vampires but are very similar.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote