View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default Rainy's Written Bits   #1  
Hello and and welcome to my thread. x3

Most things you can read about my in my Quest thread, so I won't go over rewriting them, but will just talk about things connected to writing, more or less.
I am 16 years old, turning 17 this December. I have written this and that since I was about 7 or 8, but there have been periods in my life when I haven't written anything, due to some circumstances.
I used to mostly write poems, or how I prefer to call them - the thoughts that came out different than prose - since I don't think I write "real" poetry.
My Native Language is not English - it is Latvian, since I am from Latvia. I first started really using English when I was 13 and around the same time I started to Role Play on different sites. It has been a very important experience for me, the time I started to write again and slowly learn more of my own writing style and grasp how to not tangle up in my words and get my idea across more easily.
I now have kind of stopped Role Playing, but I have turned to writing stories. I used to write them, mostly short fan fictions, and some unfinished stories that still loiter around my head, before that, too, but now I have turned to it more seriously. The story I have been working on for about 4 months I really care for. Somewhere below I will post the beginning of it.

The plus I see in my self as writer is that I am imaginative. I can usually easily create story and character ideas from very little information. The fact English is Foreign Language to me leaves bad impression on my vocabulary and spelling, though (thankfully, the first can be helped with thesaurus). I plan to work on my writing skills, learn to actually devote my time to a bigger project, and also learn more of English.

So, I hope you can at least semi-enjoy my blabberings. XD Some of them are kind of old and poetry is self-translated (I have only few poems written originally in English), so I am unsure of how many mistakes it has.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 09-11-2010, 08:09 AM Reply With Quote