View Single Post
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I'm staying

1) The thing I love most about Trisphee is probably the fact that it's not like an episode of The Real World or Jackass every time I log on. For the most part, people are willing to settle any disputes they might have with another user quietly.

We also have hardly any spam at all in the forums. I think the Forum Games section filters out a crapton of what would be spam and gives would-be spammers a place to post mindlessly.

I find the avatars to be quite beautiful on Trisphee. They're not so small you need a magnifying glass to see, and the layering system here is the best one I've ever seen on an avatar forum site. I love having the option of wearing 60 pairs of underwear at once, even if you can't see all of them!

The staff members aren't some faceless collective; they're born from the users themselves! Not only that, but they're also willing to actually talk to us! This is a big plus in my book. Some other sites I could mention use only NPCs to do their dirty work, and that, to me, only gives users a reason to loathe the site.

The events here are fun. Granted, I just joined during the Taskal War and didn't attend the Spring Event because I didn't know it was an official event, but I've still enjoyed the events immensely. Using the Word Scramble to get newer users (and some more seasoned users) to look through the past events was quite clever. It made me sad that I'd missed the Festival of Lights and eager to see if it would happen again! I'm also constantly waiting to see what new and exciting thing the staff has in store for the site!

My fellow users hardly ever leave me a dull moment! The only dull times I have on Trisphee are the times when there aren't many users online, but I'm confident that that won't be an issue for very long. After all, the site is still pretty young, so there's still lots of time to build the user base!

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote