View Single Post
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra Britt View Post
Yes Beff, just like every new medical treatment it would be expensive :x I'd like to believe that some people will just use it for good purposes like repairing nerve damage and replacing limbs, but I also know that some enterprising souls are going to try to find a use for "normal" people, and then on to offensive applications. Maybe I'm just a pessimist in this sense ><
There are always gonna be people who use new technlogies to help themselves and hinder others... That's, unfortunately, the way of the world. :C Kinda makes you sad to be human.

Ashy, Or iRobot. Or any other film with robots in it. xD IT's a big fear apparently.

Cupcake, I only heard about Singularity used in this context recently. I always thoght it ad something to do with black holes. D: I think we are a long way off from a robot having the same capacity to carry out conscious actions as humans. But having a human controlling a robot is no better, really.

chocobo, Hopefully it will be a slow process and we won't see the anihillation of organic life!
Old Posted 06-21-2011, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote