View Single Post
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #127  
I have FAR too many to quote.

Most of them are from Jaye Wells' Sabina Kane series, and Kim Harrison's Hollows Series. xDD; I SHAL QUOTE ANYWAY!

Jaye Wells
Red-Headed Step Child; Book One

"What up, peeps?"
I looked at my hairless cat for a moment. "What up, peeps? You've been watching MTV again, haven't you?"
"Word."

"What are you doing here?” a deep voice demanded. My heart burst into a rapid staccato as I swung around, ready to defend myself. Only instead of a guard or employee, Giguhl sat a few feet away laughing at me.
“Dammit, you scared the crap out of me.”
He laughed, a spooky noise coming from an even spookier-looking cat. “You should have seen your face."

Mage in Black Book Two

"Believe it or not, there are plenty of ways to satisfy your need for blood without harming anyone."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, but where's the fun in that?"

Green Eyed Demon Book Three

"Before I joined them, I cracked my neck from side to side. Breathing in a martyred sigh, I reminded my temper to behave itself. If I'd learned one thing, it was that killing people who annoyed me generally created more problems than it solved.

I mentally patted myself on the back. See? Totally growing."

I can't find the REALLY good ones right now. xD; Lets just say theres a demon. He can change into cat form, and when he changes back he's naked. His nether region is picked on quite a lot. He also has a tendency to get shot. OFTEN.

And then theres the wonderful Kim Harrison. xDD;

"Hey, ah, does anyone want a cookie or something? Oh yeah. A cookie. That would make everything better. Dunked in a shot of tequila , maybe? Or better yet, just the bottle? Yeah, that ought to do it." - Every Which Way But Dead

"I told you, computers are like women. If you shout at them or ask them to do too many things at once, they shut down and you won't even get a sniff" — The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

"Ivy turned. 'He bit you on the neck?' she said, deadpan serious but for her eyes. 'Oh, then it's got to be love. She won't let me bite her neck." — Dead Witch Walking

and of course, the endless slanders against Tinkerbell that the main Pixie character makes...

"By Tink's diaphram...!"
"Oh for the sweet humpin' love of Tink!"
"For the sake of Tink's little red thong!"

<.<; I'm done now. xDD;
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Last edited by Batty; 05-20-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote