View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #67  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey View Post
Ju, I'm assuming you're referring to the Hulk made a while ago, not the 'original' hulk movie(that involved purple short/pants). I actually really liked how they shot that. Felt like how I wanted the Hulk movie to feel. They were never going to be able to shoot it in a way that made me go 'yep, large angry green man', the comic book style was perfect imo.

:: sits amused that eeeeeeeeeeveryone liked the first two x-men movies::

seriously?

I mean, seriously? LOL, oh well, guess I can't say much, I watched them all in theater and own them on DVD. And, just fyi, killing people off doesn't affect aaaaaaanything. There's enough ways to get 'em back(please no jean, please please please!) that it'll just be moot. Part of me wonders though, if they killing off was so that those actors could get out of contracts...and bring in NEW actors!

And I was an equal opportunity girl, I'm willing to watch Avengers, Justice Friends, pretty much gimme a super hero and I'll watch.
Yes the more recent ones with all the CG.

lol They kind of brought jean back for the 3rd. They might find a way again. And how does it not affect anything? When I saw patrick stewart as Xavier in the first movie I thought "perfect". If they decide to bring xavier back...well in my mind xmen just isn't the same when he isn't there.

Yes that would be a good way to get new actors. Never thought of that...though I noticed how that happens in movies. Right now I can only think of George of the Jungle right now xD
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 06:39 AM Reply With Quote