View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Default   #69  
I used cliff racers to feed my enchanting by stuffing them into soul crystals and selling them. Evil blighters! I used mudcrabs and scribs to improve my archery and sneak. I wonder if they will adjust the sneak skill to avoid lazy gamers like me, who park in a corner next to a scib or something non-lethal and weigh down the sneak key while I go do laundry. :D

I know from Daggerfall that there some mechanics of the game which were changed, mostly the hideously abusable things like breaking into the merchants shops while they were closed (conveniently with no one ever there) stealing all their inventory and selling it back to them. Common way to get rich.

I hope you can buy a house in Skyrim. That's another thing I missed in Morrowind (along with the horse) that was apparently brought back for Oblivion. My main character has a user-made mansion mod so she has no problem with housing but my thief is holed up in the room of a dead guy in Balmora. I like the idea too, rather than inhabiting some random hole somwhere, though there are some nice holes.

Not too sorry to see Mysticism go (though thinking about it it was probably my second most used school, probably for levitation if I recall correctly). The only reason I pumped up my other mage skills beyond alteration was improve my intelligence and willpower ranks for purposes of guild level and more magic. Simplifiying the process might actually be a good thing.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 05-18-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote