View Single Post
We're all mad here.
I used to play quite a bit though not anymore. I'm getting out the game and am getting rid of the bulk of my cards though I'm still keeping my decks and am collecting the odd card now and then, I'm not buying anything new though.

I was introduced by a school friend when Ice Age first came out which was around 1994? Not sure. I've been on an off the game since but didn't start really playing with other people until the Mirroden block came out. I had the same problem with not knowing anyone else who played the game. Eventually I moved to a new town and found a game store that held weekly Friday Night Magic games. (FNM it's usually called). You might try searching stores and such in your area to see if any are hosting FNM nights as well.

I've seen the new planeswalker guys but I don't have any and haven't really bothered to look for them. That's Jace in your sig, isn't it?

Even though I don't actively play anymore I still collect some things. I have a collection of Sphinxes that I'm trying to finish. Goliath Sphinx is one I'm missing but I've never bothered to get teh deck he comes with. I'd rather have the proper card than a promo one from a deck pack. I'm also trying to get the entire set of Cold Snap simply because I have a soft spot for it. It was the third, unreleased part of Ice Age block.

What sort of colours do you like to play? My favourite it usually green or blue but I have decks that are white/green, black/red, blue/red, and formerly one black/blue though I took that one appart. I was trying to build one that is all blue and another that was green/red/blue but could never get my hands on the cards I wanted.
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote