View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I notice that a lot of people who prefer one or the other only really own the one they prefer (not just here but various other forums and friends). I own both an Xbox with Kinect, and I own a PS3. Personally I prefer the PS3 if I had to pick one. I do have games for both, and fully enjoy both consoles. The PS3 has some games though that I grew up with on previous consoles (like Final Fantasy) and it's just not the same to try and play a FF game on the xbox for me. It also offers a lot of games I love that the xbox doesn't have. The PS3's online may lag a bit, but I don't find it very bad at all, and it's free to play online on the PS3 (as opposed to buying Xbox Live). If you're an online player the PS3 ends up being cheaper in the long run because of not having to subscribe to play online every year. Despite the commotion going on right now, which Sony is working hard to deal with, it's still the better console overall in my opinion. Just to clarify as well, PS3 did not steal anyone's information. Unfortunately their firewalls and defences were systematically taken down and hacked, and these hackers (also known as anonymous), are the ones that took people's information. They did this because they disagree with some of Sony's policies from what I have read on this attack. In my opinion it wasn't Sony's fault that they did this, and don't think that Sony should suffer for someone else's selfishness.
So the PS3 still gets my vote.

~* Calendros' wife <3 - married Aug 13/11 *~
Old Posted 04-28-2011, 11:34 AM Reply With Quote