View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #39  
Omg I love watching movies a lot, so yes, often I find movies that weren't worth the time spent on them.
I'd have to say that most recently the one that stuck in my head that really sucked was Catfish. It was supposed to be intense and suspenseful according to the commercials on tv, but it was boring and predictable and there was no climax to it at all.
Paranormal Activity was a horrible attempt at a movie, though the second one was a little better and explained the story better than the first one.
I don't like long drawn out dramas (dances with wolves, titanic, castaway were some that were mentioned), I find them boring and movies are supposed to be entertaining.
I'm going to generalize Steven Seagull and Van Damme movies, they are pretty bad, though some are almost like an addiction, you can't help watching them even though you KNOW its bad.
After.Life with Christina Ricci and Justin Long and Liam Neeson... I like them all as actors but that movie was just... Blah!
Pandorum was pretty bad, it seemed like it was gonna be a good movie, but it was just long and boring... I think it felt like most of the day passed while I watched it but it was only the 2 hours or so.
Hulk with Eric Bana done a few years back was just an abomination to any comic fan. It was one of the worst I've seen.

Can't really think of any others right now but I know that there are plenty more, and when I think of them I'll have to come post again lol.

~* Calendros' wife <3 - married Aug 13/11 *~
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote