View Single Post
The Rose Prince
Default Xenosaga anyone?   #1  
So I started playing Xenosaga all over again.
I only beat III
I never beat I and II because I was really young when I played them and always got stuck at a certain part and could never move forward. (Before I knew strategy guides existed)
For 1 I think I got stuck in a gnosis' body and for two I had to defeat this mini boss that was a blonde woman and I didn't grind enough so she 1 hit Ko'ed me plus I couldn't grind because once I shut my game off and turned it on I'd still end up having to fight her XD

So I was watching videos and realized how batshit insane Albedo is...

And how easy it is to ship the pairing of Albedo X Rubedo because Albedo is crazy and he totally loves the way Rubedo smells XD

But wasn't there one other person, the black haired guy? Albedo got regeneration/immortality Rubedo got..well..being super strong with red energy
What did that one other black haired guy get? I know he's still alive but...it seems he got the short end of the stick haha.

Anyways, how many of you have played the game? I don't know anyone who has I try to tell people that it is an intense game and that they should play it but its so old that no one does

Its like Dark Cloud, I love that game but of course its so old now whos going to play it?

AND SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS
FFFF I don't care if you gamers grew up playing your dayum PS3's get your hands on that amazing game PRONTO!

To bad the PS3 isn't ps2 compatible. That woulda made people still able to play and reach the jewels of games that the ps2 had given to the world.

Also if anyones interested in rping, I would love to rp Xenosaga-however I would like the pairing of Chaos X My OC (male X male though)
But I think it would be fun to fit into the roles of other characters.
Except Shion.
I hate Shion.
(But I've only played through three so far so maybe in the other games she'll round out to be better)
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 03:20 AM