View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Tuage Heridon/Emanon Nameless

Light hit the black pupils of the creature disguised as Rhys, hurting him, but causing Tuage to look into the eyes of fear, entering a dark trance: an entrance into the void of what is not known to Tuage Heridon.

"Where am I?"
Screams entered into the background from every direction. Everywhere he looked, Tuage saw the same scenes over and over again: a burning house belonging to his name, a burning family belonging to his heart, and a burning scar belong to his skin. Judgment came and took him away as the gavel finally was slammed unto the its base. Taken in chains Tauge was burned. He felt the pain on his skin and his soul and his heart as the prosecutors pressed the metal unto his skin again and again.
Prosecuted for a crime he had not committed, Tuage was left for dead. To anyone who had seen him in the cave of the banned, he was meat for the worms.
But Tuage escaped, traversing a lonely life as village after village rejected him and ostracized him for his very existence. It was a icy feeling...that burned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, the boggart could take no more. Shaking before Tuage in his unconscious dream, the shapeless being yielded before the elf.
"Who are you?" said the thing, its voice arriving like an endless echo.
"I am Tuage, banished elf of Nath' Karond Harath." the Heridon emmited an aura that the boggart had never experienced before. It was cold, colder than he had ever been herself. Despite the emotions gained from Lady Arianna de Le Fey, a primal yearning came upon the Boggart Anomaly.
"I want to be him. I must!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Snapping out of the trance, Tuage looked at the sun, which had moved a hand's width from where it was before, but the being before him was no longer scaly, nor familiar in any way with the halfling that was his patient. It was him.
Old Posted 04-04-2011, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote