View Single Post
Heavenly Angel
Default   #5  
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?

• I heard about this wonderful website from Celainia. Pretty much, I heard it from Raine Dragon the main admin over there since she was the one that created the wonderful list of avatar sites.

►xHow long have you been on Trisphee?

• I have been on Trisphee for over 2 years now. If I remember correctly, I joined on the old Trisphee on February 19th, 2009. Then Trisphe turned into this Trisphee, I joined kinda late because I was away and did know about it. I joined the new Trisphee on 9-9-09. It was nice to join on that day after I realized it now. Because that is like one in a life time chance! I didn't pick that day, I don't even realized it until way later. XD

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?

• Happily, no. I quit all of them and I am not interested in any at the moment. This is pretty much the only site that I am on. I am waiting for another site that is coming up though and I have been waiting for it for over 2 years now.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?

• Morning and Evening, because when I go to school I am able to get on it for up to 2 and a half hour. Why? Because I don't have a first and a second period and my aunt always drop me off way early in the morning and I have nothing to do. I have class most of the day and I can only get on when I get home and sometime I stay until it is almost midnight.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?

• I notice that I am mostly very active when the site release new items and cool addition to the site. It really boost my interest and make me more active throughout the site.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?

• I think the event are great. Though they can be very confusing for people like me who don't know English. I'm talking about the story plots, by the way. I really love that we have many option to obtain the event items and that we can easily get them during the event. I also like how there are always so many items for users, it is amazingly great!

Then again, I do wish we would also celebrate some of the holiday like other site. Because I really miss those kind of events. I know we want to be different but it would be really nice to have some of the classic ones.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?

• THE BEST THING ON THIS EARTH! This is one of the reason why I love Trisphee so much. The layering gives me opportunity to layer my avatar however I want and put whatever items I want on. The limit is endless. This layering system also make everyone unique and different. No 2 user on this site look a like!

Unless they are naked and have nothing on.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?

• I love it! Everyone are so close together. A lot of users are very caring, friendly, and so loving. They always support each other and are very encouraging. Some users provided me with great advices and always tell me what is good and what is bad. I really learn a lot from this great community and I am slowly becoming a better citizen of Trisphee.

►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?

• To be honest, everything! This is the best site for me. The community is great and I don't see drama like I do on other sites. Everyone come together and share their thoughts and ideas, which to me is wonderful! We have different events from other users and we have so many color options for our items. We have different trading system, the site is small and nice, and the layout is simple and nice.

►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?

• That would be the users. The only reason I am here are the people on this site. As much as I love having nice items, I value the users on here more. I quit all the other sites, because of the users or lack of activities. That is all.

Thank you!
Last edited by Panda; 03-20-2011 at 02:33 AM.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote