View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default Chibi love [chibi bribe art shop] OPEN   #1  
[will edit spiffy banner here later]

Hi you guys! So, I made this account a few months ago but never really set my roots in. Saying that, I decided to make an art shop here since I don't really know anybody here. This will give me a way to get to know you guys better. ^^

Eventually I'll re-edit everything here and make my shop all nice and shiny but for now, it's going to be a bit plain. :(

This will be a bribe shop because I honestly don't know how much my chibis should go for and I'm really broke on here. Lol..so yeah.

I will accept both runes and aurums. If you offer runes, you'll automatically be in a slot.

It is not first come, first serve. Slots will be chosen based on offers and the avatars.

Also, If I take longer than usual...it's probably because I'm doing other commissions as well. I'm a member on crysandrea and I also do art there once in a while as well as profiles. So please bare with me.

Oh yeah! And I have a 6 year old and a 11 month old baby so yeah. My babies always comes first. lol <3 *luffles on my newborn*

So, yeah. Thank you for dropping by and please feel free to stay and chat with me.

Samples

Newest

Chibi 1

Chibi 2

Chibi 3

Chibi 4

Chibi 5

Slots:

oo1: Divinitate - lineart only (4k)
oo2:
oo3:

No forms yet. Just post offer and what you want drawn.

*WISHLIST* A girl can dream right?

Japan Bundle 2

Guise of Demise
Hallow of Innocence
Horns of the corrupt
Horns of the divine
Marauder's flight
Shawl of sorrow
Taskal's Halo
Veil of Hope
Whisper wings
Last edited by Kylie; 03-25-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote