View Single Post
Confused
Default Reccommendations for a gaming laptop?   #1  
Lol, I saw there was another thread for a college laptop, but no real suggestions.

But my old laptop's charger fried and I figured I would get a new laptop anyway because that one is old as fuck and has a massive amount of problems (such as the internet disconnects randomly, no matter where I am connected, I have VistAIDs on there and I'm petrified of fucking around with the laptop's OS, I need more memory and I don't want to carry around an external harddrive, etc).

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for an excellent gaming laptop? I've heard that Alienware is the best when it comes to gaming, but I don't really want to go too far into my savings when it comes to getting a nice piece of equipment. Hell, I might just end up sticking with my current pile of poop and get a new charger.

But I would like to spend $1000 or less, preferably closer to $500 if you guys have any recommendations.

And if you've had any good or bad experiences with what you're recommending, tell me? I would love to know the ins-and-outs of what I may be buying. @ u @;;

Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys can help. <3
Old Posted 02-23-2011, 11:13 AM Reply With Quote