View Single Post
Master Wolf
Default   #5  
Noah knew her scream didn't concern anyone since they are all close to the walls of the place, far away. He made sure to wait until the lady was back in her own quarters to make is move. Then took one sorceress to block the surrounding with illusions and three shapeshifters. Two were sky expert and one strong enough to deal with the ground area.

All the others were watching every moves of every other guards far back. Hiding in the shadows or flying above.
None of them tried to make them self known. None of them tried to check on the leader, but they were always making sure when he was coming back from is little feast. There were just enough people for a kidnapping because they were not trying to go in battle yet.

He simply looked at the two of them then made is move. In a second the maid was thrown on the bed and he picked up the girl in the blanket. Easy to carry over his shoulder and the dark drapes where hiding her small body. He walked towards the balcony, then looked back at the maid. "If you think he wants to kill you, I give you two choices." He glanced back to his friend that made a sign to hurry up because they had spot the leader coming on the other side of the mansion.
"You stay here and tell him what happen and he kills you anyway, or you are coming without a sound with us and look after your precious little girl here. Make a choice now before I change my mind."

He looked at her slowly making his way to the end of the balcony.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote