View Single Post
Gentle Lady
Donovan has always been careful not to reveal his location, has never mentioned Aya to anyone outside of his own group, and so he felt no need to go all out on guards or protection. His cocky attitude would likely be the end of him one day, thinking himself invincible.

Neither the young woman nor her maid sense anything out of the ordinary, as they are both human, until it is too late and the male has already swung open the door to the bedroom. Curious golden eyes glance back over her shoulder as Aya takes in the presence of this strange man. "Who are...you?" comes a simple question, the fem still seated by the window, as her blood loss has made even just standing so tiresome.

However, the maid is bright enough to know that this is not anyone from the mansion, that obviously he must he an intruder. A high pitched scream erupts from the maid's lips then as a warning, a plea for help, before she rushes to drape something over Aya and lift the girl to her feet, moving to press the blonde haired beauty against a nearby wall and shield her with her own body. "Don't come near! You cannot have her, master would have my head if I allowed her to be taken!" the young maid nearly begs, covering Aya's ears with her hands as though protecting her innocence. "This girl is too delicate...she's in such a terrible state of health, please leave her." the fem begs all too pitifully.

Even the servants know of their Mistress' innocence, they are aware that she knows nothing of her love's dark side, that she is oblivious to the torment going on around her. She is their light in this hell, and precious to each and every one of them. Should a servant please the young mistress, they would be spared from the Master's wrath.

The girl blinks, confused as she remains placid against the wall. "Take...me...why would anybody want to..?" though soon she can hear only muffled voices, and Aya finds herself all the more perplexed, glancing, almost desperately to the man at the door. Who is he?
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote