View Single Post
Number One Cataran
"Your......welcome...?" Waves good bye. "Well he's a little off....no a lot." He sigh again then looked down at the time. "Fuck!!!!" and took off running again.

5mins later he made it to the meeting room, opening the door and coming eye to eye with upset members.
-Bow- "Sorry I'm so late, it's just my alarm didn't go off and my shoes were....." Odin started. "Just stop. We don't care" The treasurer snap at him. "Just set up and let us know who new sign up today" with that said the Red Lions Members started to go. But not before over hearing some of them. "How did he end up as our Vic present?" one of girls as a other. "Because the Present 'likes' him, if you know what I mean" she laugh walking out.
"I hate this" he sigh hitting the table and breaking it in two. "Damn it! Why me?"

Picking up the papers that are now on the floor and making his way out the door and too the Gym.
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Last edited by Evil Ed; 02-14-2011 at 01:52 AM.
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote