Thread: Social anxiety?
View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #11  
❧ ❤ ✸ ❤ ❖ ✬ ❖ ❃ ❖ ✬ ❖ ❤ ✸ ❤ ❧

I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with this. I am sorry to say but I honestly think your boyfriend and family are worthless asses if they act like that towards something important and something stupid as gun control. I really think you should talk to your boyfriend about what is going on and his behaviour and if he doesn't seem to be taking things seriously I think you should dump him. He isn't worth that much trouble.

I know what it feels like to have family turn against you because of the abuse you described. No one should feel that way and it does take alot to open up about that to someone you trust. To have that person turn on you and think it's funny is completely uncalled for. People who go through abuses like that need to be supported and listened to. I am sorry you had to suffer so much in your life *hugs* No one deserves that.

I hope things can be corrected between you and your boyfriend. It sounds like you truly care deeply for him. I hope something good comes out of your talk.

❧ ❤ ✸ ❤ ❖ ✬ ❖ ❃ ❖ ✬ ❖ ❤ ✸ ❤ ❧
Old Posted 02-11-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote